A successful year-end close is vital for providing accurate financial reports, aligning with appropriate accounting standards, gaining a better understanding of your company’s financial well-being, and optimizing taxes. Making sure it’s done right will give you the tools needed to measure potential growth, measure costs, and develop a plan for the year to come. Here are a few of the things we’ll take care of so you can focus on elevating your business:
- Preparation of unaudited year-end financial statements (compilation engagement report)
- Identify tax optimization opportunities
- Corporate income tax filings
- Tax information slip filings
- Meeting to walk through all the information we’ve provided, and plan for the year ahead.
We know it’s important to keep you in the loop, that's why we require a planning session and three mandatory meetings with your business each year we work together. Added benefits to working with us:
- If this is your first time working with us, we'll help you get straightened out and on a good footing.
- Check the status of your file with our McRally App. The App allows you to communicate with us and provides access to all of your documents online or through your phone.
- We are active in the business community. Our network is your network.
Get started with a Discovery Session to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
Not sure if you need an expert to maximize the potential of your year-end close? Check out our Hello & Startup (coming soon) pages to see if McRally’s the right partner for you.
Get started with a discovery session
Lets see if we're a good fit for each other
Are you looking for more than what you have now?
Our team has helped over 100 businesses get modernized and aligned, resulting in higher profits and owners with more fulfillment out of their business and life.
If you're not ready for a discovery session with us,
Join our newsletter to get accounting and tax information designed especially for Owners!
Information you can read while you pick up your morning coffee!
Join our newsletter and we'll send you our email mini-course for Owners who want to strategically manage their business income.