Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
McRally's Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (EDIA) Commitment
McRally hereby commits to uphold the principles of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (EDIA) as fundamental elements of our business.
- Workforce Diversity: We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diversity of our home country, Canada. We will actively address any biases in our recruitment, hiring, and promotion processes to include individuals of all genders, races, ethnicities, ages, disabilities, sexual orientations, religions, socio-economic statuses, and other distinguishing characteristics.
- Inclusive Workplace Culture: We will cultivate a working environment where everyone feels appreciated, recognized, and comfortable being their authentic selves.
- Supplier Diversity: We promise to collaborate with suppliers representing Canada's diverse community, including minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, and 2SLGBTQI+ owned businesses.
- Equitable Policies and Benefits: We will ensure that our policies and benefits are fair and equitable for all employees. These may include pay equity, balanced parental leave policies, flexibility for religious observances, and support for individuals with disabilities.
- Leadership Diversity: We will focus on enhancing diversity in leadership roles and decision-making processes, ensuring the inclusion of diverse voices.
- Community Engagement: We commit to actively participating in our local community through events, sponsorships, and partnerships that support various groups and causes.
- Accessible Facilities: We will ensure that our workspace and customer-facing facilities, are fully accessible to individuals with disabilities and mobility challenges.
- Continuous Improvement: We will reassess our EDIA strategies regularly to meet the evolving needs of our workforce and community. This will involve regular feedback surveys and staying abreast of the best practices in EDIA.
At McRally, we believe that EDIA initiatives are not about ticking boxes but creating a culture that genuinely values diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. These principles will significantly drive our growth, foster innovation, improve employee satisfaction, and enhance our reputation in the community. EDIA is an integral part of our business' ethos.
Join our newsletter and we'll send you our email mini-course for Owners who want to strategically manage their business income.